I am a beauty Junkie, but I also have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, it’s quite frustrating! I tend to stick to my regular foundation (lancome), but when a new foundation comes out I am always tempted to give it a go! This month I tried out Rihanna’s fenty beauty foundation and so far ZERO break outs. YAY!! PS- a lot of these this month’s picks are a part of Sephora’s VIB 20% off holiday event. from November 10-15th, so get on it!
-Click any image below to shop-
- MAC eyebrow pencil (spiked) – I’ve been using this brow pencil for like ever!! The precision on this brow pencil is the absolute best! It creates natural strokes like real hair!
- Milani blush (romantic tea rose 08) – my go to blush! It’s affordable and pigmented.
- Evian water – this stuff is so refreshing and hydrating! I love the travel size version, it’s perfect to stick in my purse or diaper bag!
- YSL baby doll mascara – I have hooded lids with barely any top or bottom lashes, this is the ONLY mascara that I can use that will make my lashes look longer, not clumped, doesn’t give me panda eyes and the stick is precise enough to get all of the small lower lashes. MUST for hooded small eyes! Trust!
- MAC lipstick (mehr) – this is my favorite lipstick for an everyday look! I like to wear this shade alone and mix it with other lipsticks to create my own shade.
- Urban Decay all nighter setting spray – I have never been a believer in the whole primer and setting spray thing, but I used this spray in NYC where the humidity and weather was just bipolar and not makeup friendly, my makeup lasted ALL day and night long and I am firm believer that this setting spray had everything to do with it!
- Fenty beauty trio sticks – at first I didn’t like this, I felt it was too difficult to blend. So frustrating! I gave it another shot – 1st spray Evian water on my face, apply the contour, spray another layer of Evian water, then dab to blend. Although it does require the extra steps it’s totally worth it because the contour is so sharp and will cut somebody! Hey there cheekbones, I see ya!
- Fenty beauty foundation (soft matte, 290) – I absolute love this foundation! Doesn’t breakout my overly sensitive skin, super lightweight, and doesn’t have a scent to it that’s bothersome. It lasts all day while providing medium-full coverage without that cake cake cake feeling! (Side note: I love eating cake!)
- Carli Bybel BH Cosmetic pallet – I have been following Carli Bybel for ever and she is amazing! When she launched her first pallet I was so impressed by the quality because the price point is unreal, so affordable! She launched this pallet and of course it became a staple in my daily routine!
- Laura Mercier loose setting powder – I have combination skin so a setting powder in the T- zone is a must for me. This powder has no flashbacks and doesn’t crease or settle in my fine lines.
- Anastasia highlight pallet – the highlight shades are so good! They are so versatile and matches any skin tone. There is a highlight shade for whatever mood I am in that day, lol (depends on how early the kids woke up that day! haha!)
- Mario Badescu toner – this toner is so refreshing! If your face needs an afternoon pick me up or if you want to remove any excess makeup after washing, this is your friend!
- BeautyBlender – so many good things to say about this little egg-shaped sponge, but all I am going to say is- YOUR MAKEUP WILL LOOK SO NATURAL!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – the PERFECT natural contour shade. Don’t believe me? Try it!
- Lypsyl lip care – the chapstick that doesn’t get any love from people! I am addicted to ALWAYS having something on my lips. I can’t stand the feeling of a naked lip! I apply this nonstop because it feels so good, it’s hydrating, the mint smells is so amazing and not irritating. I can talk about this chap-stick for days if you let me. Stop breaking the bank with over priced lip balms and grab this for under $5, then thank me later!
thanks for taking a peek at my beauty round-up!
Leave a Reply