Being a mama, full-time employee, and a student is not easy to balance. There are days where I am exhausted and have maxed out on the cups of coffee consumption for the day. I have been studying late nights after the kiddos get to bed because finals is right around the corner in two short weeks (I want it to come sooner so I can get a break, but I am also not ready for the exam!). On days where I need a midday snack and a little boost to help me get through my day I turn to my favorite berry smoothie! it is quick and easy!
- mixed back of organic frozen berries 1 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 banana (try not to use one that is too ripe or it will be EXTRA sweet)
- 3/4 plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 shot glass full of Hackamore Energy
- Hackamore Premium Energy is full of flavor and blends perfectly with this berry smoothie, sugar free, zero calories, and also non-alcoholic
Toss everything into a blender with a cup of ice, pour this mixed goodness into a glass and enjoy!