*This post is sponsored by Town & Country Village*
Ryland’s back-to-school outfit details: White polo shirt $6.99, gray shorts $6.99, Backpack $9.99
Rori’s back-to-preschool outfit details: Floral dress $12.99
(Ross Dress for Less, T.J. Maxx)
Our Back-to-School BASH at Town & Country Village was such a hit! Sacramento families came out to support the community, join in on the scavenger hunt, and also shopped for their children for back-to-school! If you were not able to attend, it is not too late to get your shop on with the best deals! I highly recommend stopping Town & Country Village because it really is a one-stop shop (because who wants to haul the kids in and out of the car seats haha).
Rori had the best time getting her face painted at the event
Here are some of our favorite stores that are all in Town & Country Village
- J. Maxx and Ross Dress for Less are one-stop shops with affordable clothes that can dress the kids for under $100.
- New battery replacement repairs at Paul’s Watch Repair is only $5. This will help make sure you’re on time for the first day!
- Whether it be for the kids, teachers, or even yourself, Capital Confections offers truffle boxes from 4 to 40 pieces! Everyone deserves a little treat for surviving the first week back-to-school.
- It is important to schedule all doctor visits and physicals before the school year starts. We scheduled an eye exam with Eyeglass World just to make sure the kids’ prescriptions are up to date.
- The little ones usually have anxiety about their transition of going back-to-school. So, how can we help them? Boost their confidence with a fresh new haircut from Great Clips! When you look good, you feel good, so I always schedule for the kids to get a fresh new haircut a week before school starts.
- With school and after school activities, cooking dinner every evening is nearly impossible. I can always count on Trader Joe’s and Sprouts for a healthy, quick and easy meal for the whole family.
You may also like my recent blog post: AFFORDABLE OUTFITS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL