Click on any image below to shop
Let’s talk wardrobe essentials! There are so many different styles that change, but if you have these seven wardrobe essentials they will last a long time! If you start with the basics, you can easily throw together cute outfits without thinking “what am I going to wear?”
7 Wardrobe Essentials
- Cute pair of flats – Yesss!! A pair of simple flats or sandals will literally go with everything. It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, whether you’re going out for a walk, playing in the yard with the kids, or having a picnic, these amazing flats are perfect for any occasion! I also really like this pair, but it is more on the pricer side (but a girl can dream, haha). If you are looking for flats at a good price range and comfortable then I recommend Tory Burch flats or Sam Edelman loafers.
- Jean shorts and jeans – Jeans are a must-have for anyone. They’re versatile and comfy! Jean shorts are perfect for those hot days and even on the beach! Whether you’re going out on a nice dinner date, or even out for ice cream in the park, jeans and jean shorts are definitely a fav! My favorite denim brands hands down are Levi’s. I love branching out and trying new jeans, but I always go back to Levi’s. Levi’s are a must-have in my wardrobe every season. Here are some of my favorite Levis: Levi’s 501 skinny jeans, Levi’s Wedgie Shorts (currently on sale! I went up a full size in my shorts), and Levi’s wedgie icon.
- Little black dress –For those times when you say I have nothing to wear when going out with friends or on a date. I am in love with this black dress because you can wear it in both casual and dressy occasions! Reformation has some great black dress choice options that are of quality so you will definitely get multiple wears out of it.
- Sunglasses – A must-have accessory for any summer outfit! Keep the sun out of your eyes and look fab wearing a nice pair of sunglasses to compliment your outfit. Try these black Prada sunglasses! They are a bit expensive, but worth it as a wardrobe essential! Chloe also has some really great sunglasses options that are worth the splurge! Here is one that I am crushing on.
- Lipstick – Seriously a girl’s best friend. Try adding a bright color through lipstick. A fun lippie is such an easy way to add a pop of color. Especially if you are the type that is sometimes afraid of wearing super bright colors. This mac lipstick kit has so many good color options and they’re the mini version so its perfect for testing out! Check out my blog on Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick Review for some ideas!
- Pointed-toe black pumps – For those wanting to make your legs look longer and learner, pointed toe styles are amazing! Try these Black Suede Kenjay Pumps. They are not too high, but still very sexy and elegant. These leather black pumps are very neutral and will go with everything and I love the entire Kate Spade heels line. Slingback pumps are one of my favorites because I feel that they’re more breathable than traditional pumps like this one. Schutz adds simple, but unique styles to their pumps
- Handbag – If you are looking for some ideas on handbags that go with everything, take a look at this tan crossbody bag. It’s the perfect size, goes with everything, and you can dress up or wear it every day. Botkier handbags have been on my list of love lately! Marc Jacobs handbags are more on the fun side, but I think it’s great to have a fun and bright purse in every wardrobe. This bag is so cute and literally just puts a smile on my face because it is FUN! This bag is on my Christmas wishlist It is on the more expensive side, but you will get a lot of use out of it all year round! I don’t own a Senreve handbag, but it is a bag that I cyber stock weekly, ha!
Click on any image below to shop
There you have it, the top seven things you must have in your wardrobe. Have another wardrobe essential not on the list? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
Leave a Reply