With the holidays coming up and the colder weather, I absolutely love to snack! I am an amateur baker and chef, but I enjoy spending time with Ryland and Rori in the kitchen finding new, simple, and easy recipes. I am a major chocolate lover, it is my weakness! While creating and discovering new and easy recipes I wanted to incorporate chocolate for a fun snack and bonding time. Here is a 3 ingredient easy snack recipe that is perfect to serve during the holidays and also so easy that the kids could practically do it without any help (ha!)
Ingredients you will need:
- A bag of Rolo
- Snyder Butter snaps
- Mediterranean Sea Salt (mine is a Costco Kirkland brand, but I’ve linked a target brand simply balanced. You can really use any brand of sea salt that you may have at home)
Additional items you will need:
- Baking sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Grab one Rolo, grab 2 pretzels, and put the Rolo in between – ROLO SANDWICH – place on the parchment paper
- REPEAT step 2 until you have reached your desired amount
- Sprinkle sea salt lightly over your Rolo sandwich
- Place in oven for 2 minutes
- Pull out of oven and lightly press down on each Rolo sandwich until you see the Rolo oozing out of pretzel holes (you can use a fork or your fingers to press down)
- Warning – you will not be able to eat just one. ENJOY!
This easy 3 ingredient snack recipe is delicious while being able to bond with my children. Ryland and Rori love that they it is so simple and easy for them to make and they feel so proud to serve our family and friends. Grab your ingredients, your children, and head on over to the kitchen to make this chocolate goodness for the upcoming holidays.