10 Spring Trends for 2020 – it still shocks me to write that, ha (and yes, we are at the end of February and I am still awkward)!
10 Spring Trends for 2020
- First, spring florals are always a classic and also favorite spring trend of mine. This floral maxi dress is perfection! La Double J has such beautiful floral pieces that would give you that delicate, but also a bold vibe.
- GOLD accessories – gold hoop earrings, gold coin necklace, bold gold earrings, and gold hair accessories. Baublebar is my go-to for accessories because they are classic pieces. However, these classic pieces also keeping up with the latest spring trends.
- I have been LIVING in these combat boots and I literally pair them with everything! For example, I pair my combat boots with denim shorts, dresses, and high waisted jeans. Dr. Martens are my favorite combat boots. However, they run a tad bit big so I would recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes because these boots stretch a bit after wear.
- COLORS are in this season! In additition to the green and purple color palette, Fame and Partners has such great color selections to get you in your spring feels!
- Tie-Dye is so fun and vibrant and the I can see why it is a trend for spring and brightens up a mood! Z Supply is a favorite brand for comfortable and everyday pieces.
- Slips! Slip dresses and slip tanks can be easily worn as your main piece or can be worn under items, which is why I love Cami NYC because they are veratile pieces.
- Blazers are poppin and this is a spring trend that I am here for! You really can’t go wrong with a statement blazer or neutral blazer from Lioness because you can totally rock it casually together with denim jeans and espadrilles from Soludos.
- I love mini bags because I can rock it and then let Rori use it when I am done (although, it won’t be so mini for her – haha)! By FAR has some great spring color options for mini bags.
- Fold over denim are a chic spring trend that I have yet to try, but it is on my list of to dos! Ulla Johnson has some super chic fold over denim that I can’t resist.
- Lastly, Pants with prints are so HOT right now and Tory Burch has some fun prints from dresses to swimsuits. In other words, you need prints in your life! These printed pants are so fun and lightweight which makes them the perfect spring trend to summer staple!
What are your favorite spring trends?